Wednesday, October 8, 2008

omai.

so it's been sunny for the last few days
and it's making me tired
during winter it doesn't make me sleepy
D:
i fell asleep on the couch at the ABACUS LABS for like 5mins
eventually waking up to study again
took the test
and had a small group meeting after
and Stephanie waited for me til i was done
how nice is that? very nice indeed i say
i'm off to bed now.
took some notes for my tutorial tomorrow
i don't like the tutor
she's not very friendly D:

and i almost forgot my password for this
memory just hit me in the face

2 comments:

Ling said...

LOL maddeh. whut the hell.


usually its the other way around.
i get way hibernaty in cold weather.
=[


CANT WAIT FOR SUNSHINE XD

lol

Supervillain said...

LMAO YOU FELL ASLEEP IN THE ABACUS!! exmarrassing ;) lol jk
<3

and gawd yes, i hate the weather lately... =[ its liek it can't decided weather it wants to be summer or spring D; lol